University of Ljubljana
Igor Vobič is an Assistant Professor of Journalism at the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Ljubljana. He is a member of Social Communication Research Centre at the same faculty, where he participated in a number of research projects. He has recently published in journals Journalism, Journalism Studies, Journalism Practice, Javnost-The Public and Convergence. His research interests include online journalism, sociology of journalism and political communication.
- VOBIČ, IGOR, MAKSUTI, ALEM, DEŽELAN, TOMAZ (2016). Who leads the Twitter tango? : studying the journalist-politician relationship in Slovenia through Twitter conversations. Digital journalism http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/21670811.2016.1259002.
- VOBIČ, IGOR, TOMANIĆ TRIVUNDŽA, ILIJA (2015) The tyranny of the empty frame : reluctance to use citizen-produced photographs in online journalism. Journalism practice 9(4) 502-519.
- VOBIČ, IGOR, SLAČEK BRLEK, ALEKSANDER SAŠO, MANCE, BORIS & AMON PRODNIK, JERNEJ (2014) Changing faces of Slovenia : political, socio-economic and news media aspects of the crisis. In: Javnost - The Public 21 (4): 77-97.
- VOBIČ, IGOR, SLAČEK BRLEK, ALEKSANDER SAŠO (2014) Manufacturing consent among newsworkers at Slovenian public radio. In: Javnost - The Public 21(1): 19-36.
- VOBIČ, IGOR (2014) Paradoks odbiranja tvitov na javni radioteleviziji: organizacijski, rutinski in osebni vidiki. In: Javnost - The Public 21 (supl): 59-76.
- VOBIČ, IGOR (2014) Practice of hypertext : insights from the online departments of two Slovenian newspapers. Journalism practice 8(4): 357-372.
- VOBIČ, IGOR & MILOJEVIĆ, ANA (2014) What we do is not actually journalism : role negotiations in online departments of two newspapers in Slovenia and Serbia. Journalism 15(8): 1023-1040.